E-Commerce Fulfillment Services
To succeed in e-commerce, you need more than a flashy website and great products. If your order fulfillment process isn’t smooth or efficient, you risk your customers’ dissatisfaction, resulting in lost business and negative word of mouth.
At Warehousing Pro, we understand the crucial role of efficient and reliable e-commerce order fulfillment in your business’s success. You can rely on us to simplify and streamline the process, optimizing your supply chain while helping ensure a positive customer experience.
What Is E-Commerce Order Fulfillment?
E-Commerce order fulfillment encompasses the series of processes that begins the moment your customer places an order on your website to the moment that order arrives at their doorstep. This complex process involves many tasks that must be handled with care and precision.
How We Do E-Commerce Order Fulfillment
- We receive your inventory, inspect it for damage, shortages and overages. Then, we scan and enter them into our warehouse management system.
- We store your products in the appropriate locations within our facility.
- When your customer places an order, we proceed with order picking. Our workers retrieve the ordered products from their storage locations and prepare them for packing.
- Once picked, our workers pack the items efficiently and securely.
- We label the order and then ship it to the customer using your selected shipping carrier. A tracking system allows you and your customer to monitor the package’s movement from our facility to the customer’s shipping address.
We offer additional services on top of the basic e-commerce fulfillment services to meet your needs. For instance, we can help with inventory management and processing returns. Just let our team know your requirements so we can develop a tailored service plan for your business.
What Are E-commerce Fulfillment Services and Why Do I Need Them?
No one wants to order from a company known to ship late, incomplete or broken orders. One mistake in the order fulfillment process could tarnish a brand’s reputation and result in lost business.
Warehousing Pro’s e-commerce order fulfillment services help sellers ensure that their customers’ orders arrive at their destination complete, in excellent condition and on time. This goes a long way toward enhancing customer satisfaction, thus strengthening brand loyalty and increasing the chances of earning repeat business.
Thorough Quality Control
Before any order leaves our facility, it undergoes rigorous quality checks. Our meticulous attention to detail ensures that your customers receive exactly what they ordered, in pristine condition. Our commitment to quality boosts customer satisfaction and safeguards your business’s reputation.
We understand that modern consumers want their orders ASAP. Our 3PL e-commerce fulfillment process is designed to cut down on unnecessary steps, reducing handling time and minimizing errors. From order receipt to shipment, every stage is optimized for maximum efficiency.
E-Commerce business isn’t static, especially during peak seasons when order volumes fluctuate dramatically. That’s why our e-commerce order fulfillment services allow for seamless scalability. Whether you’re managing a surge in orders or experiencing steady growth, we’re here to ensure order fulfillment runs smoothly.
Receiving inventory marks the starting point in our e-commerce order fulfillment services. We carefully unload and inspect incoming goods, then scan and record them in our warehouse management system (WMS).
We put the goods in their designated storage locations, a systematic process that ensures we have the correct inventory levels to accurately and promptly fill customer orders. This step prevents quality issues and stockouts.
When a customer places an order, our WMS generates a pick list. Our pickers retrieve the items from their designated storage locations and assemble them in a picking bin. This efficient process ensures accurate and timely order preparation for seamless deliveries.
Our team packs the picked items securely into boxes or other specified containers. We can bundle together items, such as for holiday gift baskets, if you opt for our kitting and assembly service. This step in the order fulfillment process is designed for security and efficiency, ensuring your customers’ orders arrive complete and in excellent condition.
Following packing, we initiate the shipping process using your chosen carrier. Our WMS generates precise shipping labels for each order, allowing you and your customer to track the package’s progress until it reaches your customer’s doorstep.
What Are the Benefits and Challenges of Outsourcing E-commerce Order Fulfillment
Some businesses opt to do order fulfillment themselves. However, in time, many find that outsourcing to a trusted and capable 3PL provider is a smarter choice.
At Warehousing Pro, we have the skills, facilities and equipment needed for a much more streamlined, time-saving and cost-effective approach to fulfilling orders. By using our 3PL e-commerce fulfillment services, businesses benefit from:
- Cost Savings: Outsourcing to Warehousing Pro can help you save money on labor, storage and shipping costs. We have the infrastructure and expertise to handle high order volumes efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Scalability: We can effortlessly customize and scale our operations to meet the needs of growing businesses. This allows you to focus on critical core tasks, such as marketing and sales, and leave the fulfillment to the experts.
- Expertise: We have been in business for 10 years and are highly experienced in handling all aspects of order fulfillment, from receiving inventory to shipping. By leveraging our expertise, you can improve the efficiency and accuracy of your order fulfillment process.
- Global Reach: Warehousing Pro works with clients anywhere they are in the world. The only requirement is that the products to be shipped should be located in Nashville, TN. Our global reach and extensive network help ensure that orders reach customers quickly and reliably, regardless of their location.
- Excellent Communication: We provide timely updates on order progress, so you’re never left guessing. You’ll have a complete understanding of where your orders are in the process, reducing uncertainties and ensuring you can meet your customers’ expectations for delivery times.
Request A Quote
2610 Hart Street
Nashville, TN 37207
p. 800-661-WPRO (9776)
Monday 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Tuesday 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Wednesday 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Thursday 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM